Virtual Attack Simulations to Help You Effectively Handle Violent Threats
Test yourself in our TI Training Simulator. Using a laser targeting pistol against a computer-controlled, life-size screen, you will engage virtual attacks across a range of situations from armed robberies, active shooter attacks, to home invasions and more. Learn to use verbal commands, movement, and accuracy to avoid, deescalate, or stop threats. Don’t let a misapplication of force get you in trouble. Learn the law so your actions are justified!
It will be a fun and intense class, giving you the knowledge and practice needed to effectively
and legally handle deadly threats.
- No ‘gear’ needed – training gun and holster will be provided
- Paper and pen to take notes
- Water, lunch and snacks – Recommended (working lunch)
- Comfortable clothing (indoor) – you will be interacting with virtual attackers over several hours
- Pants or shorts with BELT LOOPS / Sturdy belt